How do you recover contacts on the iPhone?
1. How do you recover contacts from my iphone 6? So I had to reformat my computer, forcing me to download another itunes software. Of course when I sync it, it asks me to wipe my iphone. How do you recover contacts from my iphone 6? – Loch
2. How do you recover contacts on the iPhone? My iPhone just deleted all my contacts is there anyway to get them back? – George
3. Is there a way to get back deleted iPhone contact? I deleted a contact of my phone, thinking that I wouldn’t need it again, yet now I really do! Unfortunately, at this time, my contacts were not backed up on my iTunes. From what I’ve seen, it doesn’t look like I can get it back. Is there any way to recover a deleted contact on the phone? Thank you so much. – Blonde
4. How i can recover my contacts on iphone? I updated my iphone to iphone 6.1.3 software, all my apps were saved on my itunes and restored, but i have lost all my contacts. is there a way i can find and recover them?
Deleted contacts by accidentally or lost contacts by other reasons, Don’t worry, you can get them back. Generally speaking, there are two ways to recover contacts on iPhone:
Way 1. Directly recover contacts on iPhone
Way 2. Recover contacts from iPhone iTunes Backup.
May be you interest:
Note: iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is the most effective and easiest way to recover lost iPhone contacts even if you lost or broke your iPhone. It can help you get back your iPhone contacts in a few clicks. Besides contacts, this iPhone recovery software can also recover deleted messages, photos, call history, calendar, notes, videos, and other data on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Here, we take the iPhone Data Recovery for Mac as example, the windows version steps are the similar, download the tool and install on your PC first.
Step 1: Select the iPhone Contacts Recovery Mode
Launch iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac and connect your iPhone to your Mac. Then select the model of your device and select “Recover data from iOS device”. This mode directly scans your device for deleted or lost iPhone contacts.
Step 2: Scan contacts on your iPhone
To recover contacts from iPhone 6 and 5S: Just hit the “Start” button to scan contacts on the iphone.
1. Hold your iPhone 6/5s and click the “Start” button in iSkysoft iPhone contacts recovery software.
2. Hold the “Power” and “Home” buttons on your iPhone simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. In 10 seconds, release the “Power” button, and keep holding the “Home” button for another 10 seconds. The application can then access your iPhone’s contacts.
4. Release the “Home” button and click the “Start Scan” button to start scanning contacts on your iPhone.
Step 3: Preview and recover contacts from iPhone 5s/6
When scanning is over, all found contacts will be shown in the Contacts category. Click the Contacts category, and check the contacts before clicking the Recover button at bottom.
If you lost your iPhone but ever synced or backup iPhone contacts with iTunes, you can recover iPhone contacts from iTunes backup files. iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac lets you selectively recover iPhone contacts instead of the whole iPhone contacts with iTunes.
Note that you should not sync your iPhone with iTunes after your contacts are lost. iTunes will update the backup file so your contacts might disappear permanently.
Step 1: Select “Recover data from iTunes backup files” Mode
Step 2: Select an iTunes backup file
This iPhone Contacts Recovery for Mac will list all existing iTunes backup files on your Mac. Choose the iTunes backup file for your iPhone and click Start Scan to scan all included contacts and other files.
Step 3: Preview and recover contacts from iPhone iTunes backup
When scanning complete, go to the “Contacts” category to find the contacts you want to recover. If you want to recover all contacts, select all and then click the “Recover” button to save all the contacts to your Mac.