Lots of unpredicted events can result in loss of data on the iPhone. Such unexpected situations involve damage to iPhone, got lost or stolen, reset, jailbreak, mistaken deletion, virus attack, iPhone stolen and even error operations. In this world of electronic domination, loss of data is stressful and disturbing for people. It is because the people used to save lots of their essential information on their iPhone including messages, contacts, desired songs, memorable photos and some secret and important business details for their convenience. There is good news for iPhone users that there are iPhone data recovery software to get back all of the lost data.
We have chosen the four best iPhone data recovery software that are very famous in this industry.
Top 4 iPhone Backup Extractor Software List
- It can restore data from all types of iOS devices and from both iCloud and iTunes backup
- Ability to extract different data files including messages, photos, contacts, videos, call history, notes, calendars, voice memos, bookmarks, reminders, etc.
- Allows you to restore the app data such as WhatsApp, Flickr, Instagram, iPhoto, kindle, and iMovie
- The software has compatibility with the latest version of iOS 12
- It also has compatibility with new iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X and XS
- It can extract the lost data files as a result of deletion, broken iPhone, loss of iPhone, iOS update, reset and jailbreak
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 both 64 bit and 32 bit
- Mac: 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra), OS X 10.13
Test and Review
During tests, it was revealed that the software restored all the data files effectively. The whole experience and procedure were fast and easy which enables its users to save your data files with no need for understanding any complicated features. You just have to quickly scan your iPhone and wait for a while and it will do everything on its own.
The software has a user-friendly interface and is very easy to operate. You can see the brief explanation of each mode on preview and you can select the mode according to your preferences. The Wondershare dr.fone iPhone backup extractor is very fast in recovering the backup data. We can conclude that overall the software is very efficient and the right way to restore the lost data from iPhone.
- User-friendly interface
- The speed of recovering data is very fast
- You can see the lost data files before starting the recovery process
- The software has a compatible version for Windows and Mac and operate on all types of the iOS device
- The size of this application is a bit larger
- Enable you to preview and recover the lost data files from the backup found in iTunes
- Help you in retrieving contacts, notes, calendar, photos and messages
- Restore messages, MMS, SMS in your iPhone as well as WhatsApp messages
- Allows you to restore call logs, app data, voice mails and bookmarks
- Also help you in creating a new backup of your iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch data
- Windows: Microsoft Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 both 64 bit and 32 bit
- Mac: 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, OS X 10.13
Test and Review
The review reveals that iBackup Extractor is very simple and easy to use as it has a well-organized preview which makes it easy to use its services. The software works very fast therefore its use is effective and practical.
The only drawback that was revealed during testing was about the app tab. We tried to approach the application tab many times and every time the software crashed and we always need a reboot to use it again.
Except for this problem, iBackup Extractor software is perfect. Another advantage of iBackup Extractor is the ability of the software to manage all the data files on your device without opening iTunes. As the iOS software preview obstruct the completion of this task, so the use of this software helps in this regard.
- The software has a simple preview and is easy to use
- You would be able to recover data with great ease
- The trial version is available for free and allows you to recover 50 items from the backup found in iTunes
- There are only 9 types of files that are supported in this software
- It only allows you to restore a backup from iTunes backup and not iCloud backup
- The interface is not very clear
- Flexible in exporting the data files from your iOS devices such as iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Allows you to preview and utilize your data in iPhone on your PC
- See the whole list of data files prior to transfer to get the right thing
- You are able to find the iTunes backup without recovering it to iPhone
- You can restore only the selected data files in place of whole data
- Reach the data on iCloud on your PC at any time
- Windows: 7, 8, 10 both 64 bit and 32 bit
- Mac: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra), OS X 10.13
Test and Review
iMyFone D-Port allows you to transfer data files from your iPhone and other iOS devices as per your requirements. It also enables you to back up the data from both iCloud backup and iTunes backup. It means that you can use this software to selectively backup your data by recovering data files from any location which you feel more feasible. You can use any of these three modes because all of them support the same types of data files for recovery.
You are able to restore messages, contacts, call history, photos, app photos, videos, app videos, calendars, bookmarks, voice memos, reminders and application data such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, and Kik.
Overall we can say that iMyFone D-Port is a quick option to extract the data files from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud manually without considerable efforts.
- The user interface is very simple and friendly
- Enable you to recover 12 types of data files
- Allows you to see the lost files before you start to recover them
- The trial version is available and is completely free
- The software helps you to find and recover various data files
- You have the option to manually choose the desired files that you are willing to extract
- It takes a bit longer to scan the whole iOS devices
iPubsoft iPhone Backup Extractor
- The software is supportive of all kinds of iOS devices and models
- It is very easy to use and the success rate is 100%
- Enables you to view the files before restoring to get the right files you are willing to restore
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 both 64 bit and 32 bit
- Mac: OS X 10.3, 10.4, 10.4 Intel, 10.4 PPC, 10.5, 10.5 Intel, 10.5 PPC, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
Test and Review
This software is easy to operate as it is easy and fascinating. Due to its ease of use, anyone can use it even if they don’t know the complicated procedures that many programs utilize to restore the backup. All the tutorials and guides on the website are very comprehensive and understating regardless of being fully in English.
It is always necessary to do a backup from time to time to use this software to get back your information from the impaired device. Therefore, you need to be careful about your backup routine habit. In case your data is up to date then you just have to launch the software and choose the last backup you have done.
- It is very easy to use
- It has the ability to unlock the iPhone password with great ease
- It is supportive to all versions of iTunes and iOS
- The software is a bit expensive as compared to other apps with similar features